Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 7 Austin TX to Corpus Cristi, TX

This is going to be short. I'm doing this from a Starbucks in Corpus Cristi, TX
Made it to Padre Island out side of Corpus Cristi, TX, where I spent the night camping on the beach. Sound idealic huh, it was until about 4 this morning when I was hit with a heavy down pore coming off the Gulf of Mexico. It did a good job of getting everything soaked. It got me up to watch the sunrise however.
The Gulf of Mexico and its beach.

Dinner last night
Before & After
Yeasterday I visited the Alamo, in San Antonio, TX. A nice couple of hours walking around.
The river walk is quite lovely.
Lots of rolling hills but very green. Just moving along.
Hopefully tonight I have internet access and power and I can catch up. I should be in Galveston, TX tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment